forum non officiel des eurocks Forum Index

forum non officiel des eurocks
Ouais gros.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Albums 2016
Goto page: <  1, 2, 360, 61, 6281, 82, 83  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum non officiel des eurocks Forum Index -> forum non officiel des eurocks -> Actu musicale
Previous topic :: Next topic  
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep - 10:30 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Nouvel album "solo" pour Falco (de Future Of The Left) sous le nom Christian Fitness, "this taco is not correct" :

Quote:

https://christianfitness.bandcamp.com/album/this-taco-is-not-correct

1. donald got a train 01:52
2. happiness is not for amateurs 02:45
3. your favourite band wants you dead 02:56
4. date celebrities or die 02:37
5. direct debit with ray winstone's disembodied head 01:10
6. i swear i'll get married in those ear-rings 02:48
7. the tides & jabs of staying hairy 02:19
8. bad boys die in the bath 02:47
9. keeping up with the motherfuckers 01:58
10. reggie has asbestos training 03:15
11. more skin for the skin-eaters 02:53

this is the third record from falco of future of the left / mclusky* and is very nice. It was recorded with Steffan Pringle in Music Box, Cardiff, August 2016, and we mixed it together. Jack Egglestone played drums on it and Anthony Chapman mastered the thing.

They are all good people. Shower them with garlands.

It is different from future of the left in that it is entirely written by me, at home, as opposed to fotl, which I love, where the music happens loudly in a room and is written and shaped by all three of us.

I hope you like it. If you don't, other albums are released every day. x

As with the last two albums I have to raise enough money from the DLs to pay for the cd pressing, so cds will be sent out a couple of weeks AFTER the initial release, and thereafter within a couple of days. Any issues let me know - downloads of digital songs are instantaneous, or at least as instantaneous as your internet connection allows.

Les deux premiers étaient très bons, je pense donc qu'il en sera de même pour celui-là.

Je doute que ça intéresse encore quelqu'un, mais si vous appréciez le bonhomme, je vous conseille ses derniers posts sur la page Facebook de FOTL, pour l'annonce de ce disque.

J'aime cet homme.
Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep - 10:30 (2016)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Thu 15 Sep - 17:38 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Nouvel extrait du Meshuggah : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vxIoCOvxQ

Mieux que le premier, très bon même, mais pas encore au niveau des classiques.
Dewaere

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 08:17 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

boutch wrote:
http://www.rtbf.be/purefm/article_voici-le-tout-premier-single-du-nouveau-k…

Le kings of Leon sort bientôt

Y'a des gens qui écoutent encore Kings of Leon en 2016?
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 08:51 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Dewaere wrote:
boutch wrote:

Par vieux réflexe, les individus de type 'auditeurs de Zégut' y jetteront probablement une oreille.
Gugussss

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 13:15 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Un nouvel album studio pour Jóhann Jóhannsson, intitulé Orphée, vient de sortir.

Mr Rabbit, une première impression?
Conrad jteu nik

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 14:02 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:
Nouvel album "solo" pour Falco (de Future Of The Left) sous le nom Christian Fitness, "this taco is not correct" :

Quote:

this is the third record from falco of future of the left / mclusky* and is very nice. It was recorded with Steffan Pringle in Music Box, Cardiff, August 2016, and we mixed it together. Jack Egglestone played drums on it and Anthony Chapman mastered the thing.

It is different from future of the left in that it is entirely written by me, at home, as opposed to fotl, which I love, where the music happens loudly in a room and is written and shaped by all three of us.

As with the last two albums I have to raise enough money from the DLs to pay for the cd pressing, so cds will be sent out a couple of weeks AFTER the initial release, and thereafter within a couple of days. Any issues let me know - downloads of digital songs are instantaneous, or at least as instantaneous as your internet connection allows.

Les deux premiers étaient très bons, je pense donc qu'il en sera de même pour celui-là.

Je doute que ça intéresse encore quelqu'un, mais si vous appréciez le bonhomme, je vous conseille ses derniers posts sur la page Facebook de FOTL, pour l'annonce de ce disque.

J'aime cet homme.

ça m'intéresse toujours
cet homme est un peu une sorte de dieu. Cela dit, christian fitness, j'ai du mal a accrocher.
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 14:15 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Les deux premiers étaient cools, comme du FOTL lo-fi. Un peu anecdotiques ça reste du Falkous, quoi.
Conrad jteu nik

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 14:19 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

je retenterais un jour, mais il manquait le mordant.

Bref

Nouveau moodie black (et c'est du bon)
boutch

PostPosted: Fri 16 Sep - 15:17 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:
Dewaere wrote:
boutch wrote:

Par vieux réflexe, les individus de type 'auditeurs de Zégut' y jetteront probablement une oreille.

J'avoue Embarassed
Gugussss

PostPosted: Sat 17 Sep - 12:20 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Findlay va (enfin) sortir son premier album le 28 octobre. Il s'intitule Forgotten Pleasures.
LittleWing

PostPosted: Sat 17 Sep - 16:37 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

polly²

PostPosted: Sat 17 Sep - 18:30 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:

Quote:

J'aime cet homme.

Nico 77

PostPosted: Sun 18 Sep - 15:56 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

L'est cool le Nick Cave.

Sinon comme on a parlé de Justice et de son retour, voilà la daube en question https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3d9KTYHIE
boutch

PostPosted: Sun 18 Sep - 18:33 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

starac wrote:
Nouvel album de Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds : lumineux.

en plus son film One more time with feeling sorti hier est lourd, magnifique, d'une tristesse déchirante. Sublime

En effet il est sublime cet album (particulièrement "girl in amber" et "distant sky"). Je ne peux que confirmer l'avis de starac. Par encore vu le film par contre
Nico 77

PostPosted: Sun 18 Sep - 18:42 (2016)    Post subject: Albums 2016 Reply with quote

Dewaere wrote:
boutch wrote:

Par acquis de conscience je viens d'écouter le single ... Quelle daube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum non officiel des eurocks Forum Index -> forum non officiel des eurocks -> Actu musicale All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page: <  1, 2, 360, 61, 6281, 82, 83  >
Page 61 of 83

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Have own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation