forum non officiel des eurocks Forum Index

forum non officiel des eurocks
Ouais gros.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Eurockéennes 2015
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 72, 73, 74  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum non officiel des eurocks Forum Index -> forum non officiel des eurocks -> Eurockéennes de Belfort
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Nico 77

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 20:02 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Je m'écoute Girl band en ce moment. Je mettrais bien une petite pièce sur leur présence aux Eurocks.
Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 25 Sep - 20:02 (2015)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lulu

PostPosted: Thu 1 Oct - 16:50 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Le President wrote:
HenriDèsMetal wrote:
Votre analyse est trop pointue pour moi. J'essaie toujours de nier l'existence des Klaxons.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Tue 6 Oct - 22:50 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

apologies for the english

I have seen a huge amount of negativity and I would like to share me and my friends experience of Eurockeennes 2015 from a bit of a different perspective.

First off the place is of course beautiful. Coming from dreary Scotland it was a great shock to be in such a beautiful place and the heat was amazing and at some times unbearable. Secondly the people were incredible. Everyone was so happy and fun and kind and the atmosphere was so different to that of a UK festival.

On the Friday we arrived early and set up camp. We were surprised by the actual reasonable food prices at the campsite (The sandwiches being a particular highlight and for a great cause). We went to see St Paul and the Broken Bones (only saw a couple songs but a pretty exciting performance), King Ayisoba (so much fun, everyone just having a great time). The first highlight was Royal Blood. My first criticism of the French is their ability to mosh. Wow the people we were moshing with were dangerous and terrible. It really shocked us and its a totally different culture compared to ours.

Later we saw the horrible Black Label Society and then stayed back late for Todd Terje and Pusha T (both incredible performances)

On the Saturday we were again in awe of the heat, ive never experienced anything like it. Petite Noir was a highlight but ILOVEMAKONNEN again had crowd issues with what I presume would be Major Lazer fanboys out to get as drunk as possible and ruin as many days as possible. Later on though the actual Major Lazer show was a masterclass at how to perform at a festival and the Chemical Brothers were an incredible sonic experience.

On the Sunday we saw the least amount of acts but perhaps had the biggest impact. Firstly we saw RTJ who absolutely wrecked the show with one of my friends being the person who got onto the stage to wave our flag. Later on Die Antwoord were incredible (i touched ninja's head!!) and Flume was a disappointment.

All in all Eurock '15 was one of the most incredible weekends of my life and we are sure to return next year as our yearly pilgramige to Belfort. If you see any pale Scottish blokes say hi!

Au revoir <3
dinnéroyal

PostPosted: Wed 7 Oct - 18:09 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Hi AuldAlliance !

I'm actually in Scotland (Glasgow) till january (studies) and the first thing i have to tell you is : the food in Eurockéennes is not cheap !
YOU can say that because with the conversion between pounds and euros, it's cheap for you, but not for us (and i have to admit that in Scotland, everything's expensive for me ahah, except beer).

I'm a bit disappointed to because I've always dreamt about english/brittish festivals, their atmosphere etc, and you just told that the people were not very freidnly. But I feel like in most of festivals, everyone's friendly, don't you think? For the 8/10 different festivals that I've tried, at least.

And finally, after two walking weekends at the Isles of Arran and Skye, I discovered the King Tut's yesterday with a fantastic concert of Graveltones... I have to say that I love Scotland after this ! I've came here for this, nature & rock'n'roll aha

Cheers
Nico 77

PostPosted: Tue 20 Oct - 20:05 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Me suis maté le live de RTJ sur le site des Eurocks. Bien cool même après coup
Nico 77

PostPosted: Thu 29 Oct - 20:08 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

3 jours du 1 au 3 Juillet source fb officiel.

Sans surprise mais c'est confirmé
Fear No Beer

PostPosted: Sat 21 Nov - 15:11 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Il y aura peut-être une première salve de noms en décembre, des groupes seraient déjà confirmés
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Sat 21 Nov - 15:35 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Ouais, Louise Attaque et Dionysos, quoi.
zerosiris

PostPosted: Sat 21 Nov - 20:17 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:
Ouais, Louise Attaque et Dionysos, quoi.

Lilly Wood and the prick aussi ne l'oublions pas Laughing

Au passage, personne ne veut créer un topic Pronostic 2016 ?
rockfanch

PostPosted: Sun 22 Nov - 18:53 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Les Artefacts ça tombe presque maintenant en même temps que les Eurocks, ça va peut-être être la guerre pour certains noms vous pensez pas ?
Visit poster’s website
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Sun 22 Nov - 19:11 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Ouais, ça va se tirer dans les pattes pour de l'exclu sur Dionysos ou Ting Tings.
Conrad jteu nik

PostPosted: Wed 25 Nov - 09:35 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:
Ouais, ça va se tirer dans les pattes pour de l'exclu sur Dionysos ou Ting Tings.

han, quelqu'un a mis ting tings en soirée.
C'est fou comme ils ont disparu eux.
HenriDèsMetal

PostPosted: Wed 25 Nov - 10:23 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

En fait ils continuent à jouer dans les petits et moyens festivals franquais, mais la question est : que font les gens en attendant leur unique tube?
Gugussss

PostPosted: Wed 25 Nov - 17:47 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

HenriDèsMetal wrote:
En fait ils continuent à jouer dans les petits et moyens festivals franquais, mais la question est : que font les gens en attendant leur unique tube?

La question est la même pour beaucoup de groupes grands publics des Eurocks (Major Lazer pour ne citer qu'eux...)
Clem

PostPosted: Sun 29 Nov - 20:32 (2015)    Post subject: Eurockéennes 2015 Reply with quote

Kem vient de balancer du lourd là:

Quote:
Les Insus (Ex Téléphone) à Eurockéennes de Belfort le 1er juillet !

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3 … , 72, 73, 74  >
Page 73 of 74

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Have own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation